Workflow Outbox-started workflows

Villanueva, Marcelo mvillanueva at kpmg.com.au
Thu Jun 12 01:14:59 EDT 2003

Hi All,

We're currently on CRM 3.0 and implemented a workflow on BUS1006. Every time
a user triggers a workflow (by creating a business partner, for example), an
entry is added into his Outbox->Started workflows. Is there a way to
switch-off this feature. It's apparently confusing some of our users.

Thanks,
Marc Villanueva

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this Email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. If you have received this Email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone +61 2 93357000 and destroy the original message. Thank You.