SAPForms

Mark Kuckuk markkuckuk at pcmc.com
Tue Jun 10 13:36:43 EDT 2003

Chris,

In the Form task Definition, you must have the Form Name & TYPE defined as
Initial Values. I had the same error initially. Secondly, the Forms helper
is picky in that the form must be in the \SAPForms\Forms directory under
Program Files\SAP\... on your C:\ drive

Regards

Mark Kuckuk
SAP-PLM Track Lead
Paper Converting Machine Company
Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
Ph: 920-491-6808
Email: markkuckuk at pcmc.com

                      Chris Pruitt
                      <Chris_Pruitt at sind.        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      com>                       cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  SAPForms
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      06/10/2003 11:40 AM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Folks,

I am trying to create a SAPForm for testing purposes. I have created the
form and am trying to use it. I keep getting a message from the SAPforms
R3F Helper that says "The form <formname> is not installed on your PC.
Do you want the generic form to be launched?" I worked with this for
days now, and do not seem to be getting anywhere. Has anyone run into
this problem before?

-Chris