SAP MAPI provider and performance in SAP R/3

Boulay, Serge serge.boulay at sap.com
Tue Jun 10 13:03:37 EDT 2003

Hi,

It is wright that SAP try to go away from that... If you still whant to use Outlook, i suggest that you take a look at http://www.desktopworkplace.com they have a tool that integrate Outlook with Workflow inbox. I just installed it yesterday to  take a look at it and for the moment, it is working perfectly...

Serge