Can i change the agent ?

Bertrand, Scott scott.bertrand at sap.com
Thu Jun 5 10:20:05 EDT 2003

Oops!!

I based my info on what must be an old version of the BC610 class.  I agree that the SAP_WAPI* FM's should be first choice for long term stability.

Scott

Scott Bertrand
Senior Consultant
Global Professional Services Organization
SAP NetWeaver Practice Unit
SAP America, Inc.

3999 Westchester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073