The workitem is not ended at the universal worklist

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jun 5 01:33:49 EDT 2003

Chris,
If the work item is a user decision work item or is a normal =
transaction/function call being executed using SAPGUI for HTML
then please report this to OSS.

If this is a SAPForms work item or a web services work item where =
custom HTML templates are involved then you may
need to look again at the HTML code - it could be that insufficient =
information is being passed back to the work item or
nothing is being passed back to the work item at all.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book