Old Error'd WF and how to handle them question

Robin Sahasranam Rsahasranam at worldbank.org
Wed Jun 4 10:28:09 EDT 2003

Hi Rick,
If you are going to archive the workflows (SWW_SARA) you will have to change the
workflow status to logically deleted (CANCELED). The archive program only
archives flowitems which are COMPLETED or CANCELED.

If you are simply going to delete the workflows using RSWWWIDE, then it doesn't
matter because you can determine which statuses gets deleted via the selection
parameter.

Best of luck.

Robin

                      Rick Sample
                      <Rick.Sample at gbe.co                                          To:  Sap-Wug at Mitvma.Mit.Edu
                      m>                         cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Old Error'd WF and how to handle them question
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      06/04/2003 10:02 AM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

We have been live for a few months. We have many error'd Wfs for many
reason.
What is the normal procedure for handling these? Like old Sale Orders
Wf that
are just sitting in error status but these Sales Orders are completed.

Just leave them in error'd state, archive, what?
Performance issues?