Passing the agent to the container element

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Jun 4 06:32:14 EDT 2003

What version, and do they involve deadlines?
If the answers are 4.6 and yes, I've a similar problem which has been with OSS for over a month already: When a deadline expires, it sometimes (!) evaluates the return bindings - but since there was no execution this results in blank or incorrect values.
I can give you more details if it applies to you.

Cheers
Mike