Can i change the agent ?

angelo_besenzoni@sap-consulting.it angelo_besenzoni at sap-consulting.it
Wed Jun 4 04:02:04 EDT 2003

Tanks,      Bertrand...

FM SWW_WI_AGENTS_CHANGE is exactly what i am looking for and it perfectly
runs!!!!!

Angelo.

                    "Bertrand, Scott"
                    <scott.bertrand at sap.       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    com>                       cc:
                    Sent by: SAP               Subject:     Re: Can i change the agent ?
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    03/06/2003 18.03
                    Please respond to
                    SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group

Hi Angelo,

You could use FM SWW_WI_AGENTS_CHANGE.  Add the new id to table AGENTS and
put an 'X' in AGENTS_APPEND.  If you want to exclude the original agent,
put their id in the EXCLUDED_AGENTS table.

Hope This helps,
Scott

Scott Bertrand
Senior Consultant
Global Professional Services Organization
SAP NetWeaver Practice Unit
SAP America, Inc.

3999 Westchester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073