Using org. structure based agent assignment

Dror Weiss drorw at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 04:05:22 EDT 2003

Hello experts,

Some of the agents in the workflow I'm customizing are constant, that is I
want the task to reach the same agent every time. To be more specific, I
want the task to be sent to a certain organizational structure position
(object type S).
So far so good, but then the HR org structure is master data. The positions
who should be the agents for the task are not available in the development
system where I configure the workflow template. A similar situation occurs
when the position key in the development system is different than the one in
the productive system.

Certainly modifying the workflow in the productive system is a very bad
idea.

Does anybody have a suggestion how can I solve this problem? Is the an SAP
standard method for this?

Thanks in advance,
Dror Weiss