Workflow Version

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Thu Jul 31 09:05:22 EDT 2003

Maorriyan,

If you want a new version of your workflow use the function 'Create version' from the workflow builder. When
saving a workflow template the version you changed is always overwritten (no new version create automatically).

In case you transport a workflow template to another system the system behaves as follows:

   * if the version already exists and there are no running instances the version is overwritten
   * otherwise a new version is created

Regards,

Fred Kouw

Maorriyan wrote:

> Anybody knows why I never got any workflow version prompt screen during
> saving process ?
> Is there any specific configuration to activate workflow version prompt
> screen ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Maorriyan
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.