Customer Workflow-Task substituted during Upgrade

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Thu Jul 31 09:02:52 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I'=B4ve got a problem here, that I've already reported to OSS,
however, someome at SAP, trying to help me solve the difficulties needs
further information.

Ok, the problem is:
We have a since 4.6B which uses different Standardtasks, there ist for
example task 90000029,
in 46B everything works all right.
Now we've upgraded our development system to 4.70 and here it comes,
spomeone at SAP has also developed a task named TS90000029, now the two
tasks, the standard one and the one from us, the customer, overlay each
other,
so that neither of them work as they ought to.

On the customer side we've solved the problem by creating a new =
"standard
task" with a new number in our old system, this task works as the =
customer
needs it,
it has been transported to 4.70 and included in the Workflow instead of =
the
broken task. So, the customer workflow is allright once again.

Now SAP and us are searching how-to fix the SAP task, that does no =
longer
work and that cannot be transported into the system due to us having no
older version of it.

Has anyone come across this before?

Advice extremly important.

Thanx=20