Attachments to SapOffice mails

angelo_besenzoni@sap-consulting.it angelo_besenzoni at sap-consulting.it
Wed Jul 30 05:09:27 EDT 2003

Hi all...

We are in 4.5B

We wanto to send a SapOffice-mail with an attachment.

We are using a  task with SELFITEM-SENDTASKDESCRIPTION method.

In workflow we have a dialog task (SOFM-CREATE method) for creating the
Office Document and  we subsequently bind the B.O. SOFM with parameter
_ATTACH_OBJECTS of the task for sending mail.

The mail  correctly arrives in SapOffice, but without attachment.

In workflow log we see the binding is correct.

Any advice on the approach would be welcomed.

Many thanks
Angelo.

Angelo Besenzoni
Sap Italia Consulting