Wait step in a workflow

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Jul 30 00:45:16 EDT 2003

Hi Richard,
rather use temporary error on the task.
Ie if the PO is looked the exception raised is defined as a temporary error
on the task.

The job R????? whatever its called... See SWU3
is set to run periodically x times retrying Wis in state temp error.

The default setting 3 X 20 mins.

If the task doesn't define locked as temp error, copy the task and
make it temporary.

hth

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant