Advise and question about adding container elements for monitoring purposes

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Tue Jul 29 08:21:24 EDT 2003

Thanks Mike !

I was referring to note 125400, but didn't understand the impact of changing the container. Now (I think) I do. I'll add the container element and add the binding from the triggering event to that container element.

In my case copying my workflow also means copying the tasks (and replacing the tasks and (re)defining the bindings), because I created tempate specific tasks (included the template ID, the last 3 numbers in the task abbreviation). I've done this to be sure that tasks are not re-used, in order to prevent problems that can
occur when using tasks in different workflows. Maybe this was not a very smart thing to do...(?)

Regards,

Fred