Sending e-mail to more recipients

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Tue Jul 29 07:53:37 EDT 2003

Martin,

We had the same experience but then with emails only going to the first =
1500 addresses and the rest disappearing. We found the problem was =
incompatability between our MSX server types (2000 and 5.X do not work =
together very well). Took us some time to find the cause of this one! =20

Just to illustrate that your issue could be outside of SAP as well, =
verify through SCOT if the emails are actually send to the receiver =
addresses by SAP or if the problem is already occuring during the mail =
generation in SAP itself.

Best regards,

Jeroen