txn PPOSE: unrelated objects

Michael Marten michael.marten at philips.com
Fri Jul 25 02:15:35 EDT 2003

Hello workflowers,
version 4.6B,transaction PPOSE "Organization and Staff Display"

We have a workitem with no agent assigment (found via txn SWI2_ADM).
But: the org. unit is defined (named AM02_special_Lighting WITH positions
and userids )- but only visible if I press the "unrelated objects".
I guess this causes the "workitem with no agent assigment" error ...

What are "unrelated objects" and how can I "make it to a related object"?

There are also other "unrelated objects", e.g. named
AFM_WORKFLOW_ORGANISATION.

Michael