Workflow for SD Credit Memo Request

Maorriyan msantoso at pertamina.co.id
Mon Jul 21 04:00:38 EDT 2003

Heinz,
When I saw in the event log, BUS2094 is triggered. But still the =
process
can't continue, the workitem doesn't fire to the supervisor.
But when I test it from SWUS, the workitem goes to supervisor.
fyi.
Credit memo request, which is I copied from WS20000009 consist of
WS20000019. I copied this WS into my own..
For every task inside WS20000019 (check credit memo, release, reject,
and edit credit memo request), I'm using AC Role,00000168 Manager (US)
as my agents type.
=20
Regards,
=20