Workflow for SD Credit Memo Request

Maorriyan msantoso at pertamina.co.id
Sun Jul 20 23:31:19 EDT 2003

Hi..
I have SD-Credit Memo Request worklfow that I modified from SAP =
template
WS20000009, BUS2094.
My workflow is not triggering when credit memo request (VA01) is =
created
but when I'm testing it from SWUS it's working properly.
Is there any specific SD functionality I have to activated ?
In the SAP documentation, I read regarding activate event-receiver
linkage within workflow customizing (perform task-specific customizing,
activate event linkage, sales and distribution, sales, activate event
linkage) but I'm not doing this since it will activate SAP standard
workflow so it will 2 SD credit memo request worklfow active in the
system. What I've done, just activate the event lingkage within SWUD.
=20
Any help would be appreciated.
=20
Maorriyan