Absence Leave WF with Outlook Form

Ernest Liczki eliczki at deloitteCE.com
Fri Jul 18 07:51:15 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Could somebody help me please with the set-up of the WS30000161 - Check
notification of absence with Outlook forms demo ?

I have problem with the step 2 Check Leave (with form) - TS30000366.

The following initial values are defined for TS30000366 :

Form name:      APPROVE;IPM.Note.SAP.Demo.Absence.Approval
Form type:      EXE;Outlook

Additionally I published the WFAPPROV2.OFT Outlook form as
SAP.WORKITEM.DIALOG.TS30000366

The SAP (4.6C) is integrated with MS Exchange server via SXC and I receive
the mail with R3F attachement in my Inbox. The problem is that the R3F
attachement executes all the time the APPROVE.EXE VB Form and never the
WFAPPROV2.OFT Outlook form.

I did also additional tests to define the initial values as:

Form name:      IPM.Note.SAP.Demo.Absence.Approval
Form type:      Outlook

or

Form name:      WFAPPROVE2
Form type:      OFT

or

Form name:      SAP.WORKITEM.DIALOG.TS30000366
Form type:      Outlook

but the message is looking all the time only for the FormName.Formtype
program as executable VB Form and never for the Outlook form.

How to force the mail to open with the Outlook form and not with the VB Form
?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Ernest Liczki

-------------------
Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. This
communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Unauthorized distribution, modification or disclosure of the contents may be
unlawful. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender and delete
it from your system.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. Please advise immediately if you or
your employer does not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.
relate to the official business of Deloitte & Touche shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it.  Views expressed herein do not necessarily
reflect those of Deloitte & Touche.