Who was a substitute acting for - at workitem execution

Vineet Mehta Vineet.Mehta at mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Jul 15 16:12:51 EDT 2003

Its really easy to get the key. Takes less than 15 seconds to get it done. OSS
will fire the key to you.

Vineet Mehta
Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc
IT Department
Ph: 205-462-5482

        skeohan at mit.edu
        Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU

        07/15/03 02:58 PM
        Please respond to SAP-WUG

                        To:        SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                        cc:
                        Subject:        Re: Who was a substitute acting for - at workitem
execution

You would need to generate a maintenance dialog for this table.  This will
require the registration
of the Object and getting a key from SAP via OSS.

skeohan at mit.edu