Message no. W8 193 Value 020C-GEN-WORK-SM is invalid in clien t 020, but check table IFLOT is client-specific

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Tue Jul 15 09:50:26 EDT 2003

Tamir, Ronen,

In the past I also ran into this (checking the material type from a start condition). As Ronen explained it's a
warning that can be ignored.

Regards,

Fred

Ronen Fox wrote:

> Hello Tamir,
> Is this an error message you are getting or only a warning ?
> If this is a warning only, I think you can ignore it since it is about
> client specific values inside a workflow definition which is a cross client
> object.
> All the best,
> Ronen Fox

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.