Simple Forms

Craig, William william.craig at gwl.com
Wed Jul 9 14:55:15 EDT 2003

All,
I have been reading in the Practical Workflow for SAP book and was
interested in trying to incorporate a simple form, as described in chapter
12 section 2.  I would like to have a workitem sent to an agent presenting
them a form, where some of the information is calculated and some fields
they would enter themselves.  Then I would pass this form on to the next
agents, but I would like to omit certain fields from being displayed.
According to the book this might be possible, but when I go to pftc_chg I am
not presented with the 'forms' icon as an option for me to insert.  I have
the 'document from template', but like I said I don't see the 'forms' icon.
We are running 4.6C.  Is there something that needs to be installed?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Bill Craig
SAP - Workflow Team
Great-West Life & Annuity