Passing variables back from dynamic parallel processing

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Wed Jul 2 14:09:13 EDT 2003

Hi  fellow workflow-ers...

I'm using dynamic parallel processing to have users review a document in =
SAP.  When it comes back, I want to pass the status that each user =
changed the document to. =20

Can I pass each value back to a table in the workflow container and then =
access it from there?  Since I'm establishing the dynamic parallel =
processing with my container element (Agents).Index, I was wondering why =
I couldn't pass it back to another container element, same index.  =
However, when I've tried to do this the workflow bindings blow up.

Any advice on how I can pass values back from dynamic parallel =
processing would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks -
Abby  :)

Abby Dywan

Clarkston Consulting