Re-Initiating and Substitution WF

Maorriyan Santoso maorriyan at ToughGuy.net
Tue Jul 1 01:37:26 EDT 2003

Hi..Jocelyn,
1. Actually that error message is weird for me. The approver screen =
become a green. But when she or he approve manually (from RFQ manual =
release), its working. At the beginning of my analysis it caused by SAP =
GUI. Then I's re-installing the SAP GUI with the latest version, 620, =
final version 6203.3.27.953 and patch level 27 but the error still =
remain.  I'm investigating further more, all workitem that already exist =
in the approver's inbox can't be executed but for the RFQ (new workitem) =
it executed succesfully. Is this error problem related with version of =
the workflow ? The old workitem that created with old version (e.g. =
version 0) is not compatible with the latest workflow version (e.g. =
version 1). So how to handle this ? Again my question, how to =
re-initiating/ re-triggering the old workitem ?

2. for maintaining table HRUS_D2..I'll let you know the result.

Regards,

Maorriyan
SAP HR & Business Workflow Module

  ----- Original Message -----=20