Method Execution not carried out after call transaction

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Fri Jan 31 03:39:12 EST 2003

Hi Swami,
The one  thing to check is if your task is an asynchronous task (using an
asynchronous method). If it is you cannot expect to immidiately return to
the line in your source code after the call transaction ... You can read
more from documentation.
If you want to do further processing after a call transaction, it will be
better to use a synchronous method...

Hope this helps.

Lola.

                      Swam_in
                      <swam_in at hotmail.co         To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      m>                          cc:      (bcc: Lola Oluwa/Outokumpuext)
                      Sent by: SAP                Subject: Method Execution not carried out after call transaction
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      31.01.2003 09:50
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hello All,

I have a 'Call transaction' within a method . When the user double clicks
on the Inbox workitem the call transaction is called perfectely. After the
transaction is called the source code is skipped ( I believe ). Because the
source code
is not executed and I am not getting expected results. But the things are
working fine if I put a break point in the
source code after the call transaction or 'Wait' command. I have
implemented and released the method correctly including the object type.
Does anybody has come across such a situation ? We are in 46c.
Any help is appreciated.
Swami Bala