Method Execution not carried out after call transaction

Swam_in swam_in at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 02:50:53 EST 2003

Hello All,

I have a 'Call transaction' within a method . When the user double =
clicks on the Inbox workitem the call transaction is called perfectely. =
After the transaction is called the source code is skipped ( I believe =
). Because the source code
is not executed and I am not getting expected results. But the things =
are working fine if I put a break point in the
source code after the call transaction or 'Wait' command. I have =
implemented and released the method correctly including the object type. =
Does anybody has come across such a situation ? We are in 46c.
Any help is appreciated.
Swami Bala