New address to the Workflow mail Archive ?

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu Jan 30 08:01:13 EST 2003

Possibly... but a couple of questions first (more will probably follow) in
case anyone knows the answers:

1) How much disk space is needed?
2) Is the software that gathers messages automatically (freely) available?

I have some space to waste, but I am no expert on database-driven things -
old-fashioned people like my type their own HTML :-)
If the space requirement is within reasonable limits and someone can help
set up the necessary software this can be up and running pretty soon.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Pyc, Mark"
                    <Mark.Pyc at amersham.c        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    om>                         cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: New address to the Workflow mail Archive ?
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    30.01.2003 12:24
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

G'day,

You can use http://skyhopper.netnation.com/webflow/wfsearch_real_Nts.asp
but
I've only just realised it's not being kept up to date. The last entries
are
from 11 Sep 02. Still, it should be very useful for new comers checking on
basic problems.

Is there no one who can offer to take up the cause? An easily searchable
archive does make this list much more useful.

Have fun,
Mark