changing Error notification to show System ID

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Jan 29 04:59:18 EST 2003

Hi,
Unfortunately these messages are fairly standard, and if you have the
same userid's (WF-BATCH) in all the sending systems, and you as the same
recipient, you're pretty stuck without delving into things too deeply.
Even then, there are numerous messages that are sent - depending on
error.
Don't know about your setup, but you could talk to your email guys and
set up 4 forwarding accounts (wfadmin01/02 etc) on your company email
system which land in your inbox. Assign these addresses to your various
SAP systems and you could identify it by the 'To:' address.

Though I've usually found that as I get used to multiple systems, I can
immediately recognize things by their number ranges (i.e. WI ID 65823
belongs to system x and 899347 is system y).

Cheers
Mike