Triggering HR Events

ASSY, SOSTHENE S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG
Wed Jan 29 04:25:50 EST 2003

Hi Lange
I've used  PA30.  Please Lock the Record and  save it.  (Edit ---> Lock)

Good Luck

 -----Original Message-----
From:   LANGE, BODO [mailto:bodo.lange at sap.com]
Sent:   Monday, January 27, 2003 3:05 PM
To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject:        Triggering HR Events

Hi Workflowers,
I hope this is a simple problem. I want to trigger a process from an
Infotype change in HR (0006, 0009). The workflow starts from the trigger
manually without problems. Whenever I do a change in the HR transaction in
HR it does not do anything. The view T779W contains an entry for all my
objects and the operation I am executing.
I don't see any logs in the event log, nor do I have batch errors with
the WF-Batch user. As a matter of fact the WF-Batch is running all back-
ground jobs.
Event linkage is consistent, no check function is called.
The Task is classified as general.

I guess I am missing some essential part in HR which triggers the event
in the code (PA30).

Any idea is much appreciated.
Thanx in advance.
Bodo

This e-mail and any attachment sent with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have
received this e-mail by error please delete it immediately. No reference
should be made of the information contained in this e-mail.  The views or
opinions expressed in this message, unless otherwise clearly indicated, are
solely those of its author and do not necessarily represent those of the
ADB.  Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this e-mail and its associated attachments is strictly
prohibited.  ADB believes but does not warrant that this e-mail and any
attachments are virus-free.  You must therefore take full responsibility for
checking for viruses therein. ADB disclaims any responsibility and liability
arising from your unauthorized use of the contents of this e-mail or your
failing to ensure that it is virus-free.