Multiple jobs per position or step

Kouw, FA - SPLTC fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Tue Jan 28 04:41:46 EST 2003

Thomas,

Thanks for your answer. The first question is now clear.

I changed the following record in transaction OOZR and am still not able to assign multiple jobs to a position
in the organizational plan. Do you know what I have to do to accomplish this (this is new stuff for me)?

   * S 1001 B007 C 3

Regards,

Fred Kouw