Text formatting for external mail

Villanueva, Marcelo mvillanueva at kpmg.com.au
Mon Jan 27 18:57:43 EST 2003

Hi Jocelyn,

I am trying to send an external email from workflow. My email contains some
text formatting. Like some characters are in bold  print and some are
italics. If the message was sent to SAP Inbox, it's OK, the words are
formatted correctly. But if they are opened in Outlook, all the formatting
is gone. I have tried different settings in SCOT but it doesn't work. I
think the message in the long text of workflow is RAW, and I need it to be
in HTML format to keep the character formatting working. But I can't figure
out how to send the message in HTML.

Cheers,

Marc
(I attended your class in Sydney last August and currently doing workflows
for CRM)