decision task with a field open for entering

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jan 27 18:04:54 EST 2003

Hi Michael,=20
If you want to input fields you are not looking at a user decision =
anymore
but at a forms-based approach. So no, there is no option for adding a =
field there.
You can create your own transaction of course to do something similar =
and call
it from a method. =20
The new form step in 6.10 would have been ideal...
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book