Triggering HR Events

LANGE, BODO bodo.lange at sap.com
Mon Jan 27 10:05:06 EST 2003

Hi Workflowers,
I hope this is a simple problem. I want to trigger a process from an
Infotype change in HR (0006, 0009). The workflow starts from the trigger
manually without problems. Whenever I do a change in the HR transaction in
HR it does not do anything. The view T779W contains an entry for all my
objects and the operation I am executing.
I don't see any logs in the event log, nor do I have batch errors with
the WF-Batch user. As a matter of fact the WF-Batch is running all back-
ground jobs.
Event linkage is consistent, no check function is called.
The Task is classified as general.

I guess I am missing some essential part in HR which triggers the event
in the code (PA30).

Any idea is much appreciated.
Thanx in advance.
Bodo