Send mail item to a ROLE

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Mon Jan 27 04:47:23 EST 2003

Hi thanks for that,  my problem is how do I get the role resolution result
in the container element in the first place, i suppose i need a previous
task that only resolves the role and populates the container element.

John

                      Ahmet Engin
                      Tekin <aetekin           To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @yahoo.com>              cc:
                      Sent by: SAP             Subject: Re: Send mail item to a ROLE
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      27/01/2003 09:29
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi
Try this : Create a wf container element with type syst-AGENT, and store
the role resolution result in that container element. then in the e-mail
step choose "expression" as the reciepent and choose the container element.
Also choose the corresponding reciepent type from the mail task binding. In
case your role resolution returns more than one agent you may create a
container element with multiline option , i think that should work
Regards
Ahmet Engin Tekin
 John A Haworth <jhoworth at csc.com> wrote:Hi workflowers

I am trying to send a mailitem to a ROLE, but the using the mail wizard, a
role is not an option, any advice on how to achieve this?

Thanks

John