Creating a new change document object

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 24 19:53:18 EST 2003

Thank you everyone who responded to this question!

We will probably end up going with status management but before I
posted my question I had given up and was trying to implement a
terminating event by raising the event via a function module. I'm
still in a workflow learning curve and I've been given the luxury of
time to learn. Therefore, I want to figure out why this function
module solution works in some cases and not others before trying
another solution.

Carolyn

--

"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try, no hell below us,
above us only sky, Imagine all the people, living for today." John

Carolyn Fuller                               M.I.T.
fuller at mit.edu                       Financial Systems Services
http://www.mit.edu/people/fuller/    Senior Analyst/ Programmer Peer Leader
fax (617) 253-9661                    voice (617) 253-6213
W92-210