Print out all attachments of a workflow?

Breslavets, Sergey Sergey.Breslavets at anheuser-busch.com
Fri Jan 24 11:21:04 EST 2003

Hi Werner,

if you refer to a SOFM-type attachments then you can do the following:
 - use container element _ATTACH_OBJECTS to get object handles for your
attachments (for specific workitem),=20
 - for each object get it's content using SO_OBJECT_READ as SOLI type =
table, and
print it...

if you want to print documents that users create using 'Document from =
Template'
step, then you got WF_DOC type documents, which you can process using =
WF_DOC
BAPI.

Regards,
Sergey