Creating a new change document object

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Fri Jan 24 05:02:59 EST 2003

..problem with a new change document is that you need to raise it somehow.. ie in a user exit.. but there you might just as well create the event directly.. creating change documents usually only make sense if you need them for more than just triggering an event..

..maybe better is to use status management, because you can easily trigger events on line item level.. use status object type vbp and object type vbap for example in customer status management (transaction bsvz)..

hth,
stephan