Creating a new change document object

Pyc, Mark Mark.Pyc at amersham.com
Fri Jan 24 04:45:06 EST 2003

G'day Tony,

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure you can do this using a function
module defined in transaction SWED (Define Workflow Properties <for Change
documents>). In this table you can link incompatible Change Doc / Business
Objects. In the function module you need to interorgate the change doc and
populate the Bus Obj key appropriately.

SWE_TEMPLATE_OBJECT_KEY_SET is listed in the help as a template func mod.

As there are no exceptions in this I think you may need to use a check
function module to ensure that only valid item level changes are being
raised as events.

I think you may also get warnings when in txn SWEC, but these can be
ignored.

Have fun,
Mark