URGENT - Agent Reserves a work item (Decision Task)

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Jan 23 10:05:36 EST 2003

Hi,
This is by design, executing an item automatically reserves it. The
decision might well be something that requires some research - in this
case 'Cancel and keep WI in Inbox' is the correct answer.

Heavy aromoury might be needed to combat users not replacing items when
they are not going to complete the task: Substitutions, Deadlines,
Education - I've lost count of explaining the empty and half-filled box
icons in the inbox. If this fits the scenario, you could add an
appropriate decision and/or description into the item.

Cheers
Mike