FW: Error with Workflow and task: Send Mail

Roberto Mast Roberto.Mast at nuon.com
Thu Jan 23 05:09:05 EST 2003

Hi Ken,

We also had some problems with this step and what we figured out is =
that in
a previous release (4.6a) the generated binding in the task container
(WI_OBJECT_ID) has a reference to the object type "TS". This is not =
correct,
the object type should be "selfitem".=20

Another issue with this methode is that you have to redefine the =
receiver
after transport to another system, I haven't got a solution for this
neither.

Succes!