Sending a note to SAP User iD's

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu Jan 23 03:38:54 EST 2003

Use on of the standard functions (SO*OBJECT*SEND* or SO*DOCUMENT*SEND*).

Or you could do as done here in Statoil; create a wrapper with a simple
interface allowing you to specify sender (user name), receiver (user name
or address), subject, and to provide the message body as a simple table of
text lines.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Swam_in
                    <swam_in at hotmail.com        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    >                           cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Sending a note to SAP User iD's
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    23.01.2003 09:12
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hello All,

I have a requirement where I need to send a short message to SAP user id's.
The
message should ultimately end up in 'Unread Documents' folder. Since I am
triggering
a report from SAP workflow, I need to incorporate this send message step
either in the
workflow or in the program.
Let me know if anybody has suggestions on this.

Swami

this message.
Thank you.