AW: Sending a note to SAP User iD's

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Jan 23 03:16:37 EST 2003

Hi Swami,

I am not sure whats the best way is to send a Mail out of WF (there is =
an
Assistent for Send-Tasks, but I havn't used it myself).

But so you yous a Report, I have some functional modules which I'm =
using in
a couple of Add-Ons to distribute mails out of differnt functions. I f =
you
are interesting in details, let it me know directly.

Regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----