structural organization - relationships

Sandra Contreras sccontreras at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:44:55 EST 2003

Hi Phil,

I really apreciate your help, we reviewed the tables and the HR
configuration,  it's working.

Now I have another question.  if I saw the trans SWI2_FREQ the work item
doesn't have the user2 as possible agent, anyway in his inbox there are the
work item.  It's that normal or I must to see the agent??
It's very important for us know who is the agent because we use the funds
reservation multivalidtn workflow.

thanks again.

Sandra