Multiple jobs per position or step

Thomas Maue TMaue at sial.com
Wed Jan 22 12:06:52 EST 2003

Fred,

Yes you can achieve exactly what you stated.

Can assign multiple jobs to one step (task) within possible
agent assignment.
Sample - create job Material Planner and job Purchasing.
Assign first job to steps 1, 3, 5 and assign both jobs to
steps 2, 4, 6.

Can also assign multiple jobs to one position depending on
HR Organization Management configuration.  Time constraints
can be changed to allow if not currently possible but be
careful.  The HR team should buy into this and preferable
make the change themselves.  Some locations do not allow
this because jobs are tied to one position only and changing
this will affect OM reporting (head counts).

Regards,

Thomas Maue
Workflow Consultant

|         |           "Kouw, FA - SPLTC" |
|         |           <fa.kouw at td.klm.com|
|         |           >                  |
|         |           Sent by: SAP       |
|         |           Workflow           |
|         |           <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV|
|         |           MA.MIT.EDU>        |
|         |           01/22/03 03:46 AM  |
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           "SAP Workflow      |
|         |           Users' Group"      |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Multiple jobs per position or step                                           |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello,

I have the following questions regarding the use of jobs:

   * Is it possible to assign a step to more then one job?
   * Is it possible to assign more jobs to one position (in
the
     organizational plan)?

The reason why I ask is that we have some users that act as
material
planners with purchasing tasks. All other users are 'just'
material
planners. I want to be able to assign steps to all material
planners and
be able to assign steps to the group of material planners
with
purchasing tasks.

Greetings,

Fred Kouw

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and
privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment
may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to
this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If
you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij
NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for
the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments,
nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.

This outbound message from KPN has been checked for all
known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl