Agent assignment in workflow templates

Kouw, FA - SPLTC fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Wed Jan 22 04:56:36 EST 2003

Werner,

You always have to maintain the possible agents of a task. Otherwise the workflow won't function. Probably the
tasks you use are classified as 'general tasks' (you can check this from the task using Additional data - Agent
Assignment - Maintain). A task classified as general can potentially be executed by every user in the system. By
restricting this group of users in your step (responsible agent assignment) the group of users that will receive
the step will be ... restricted  :-)

Greetings,

Fred Kouw

Werner Kv_l wrote:

> Hi WF-Group!
>
> I read that you have to maintain possible agents for a workflow template.
> But we have some workflows where we have no possible agents and it works
> nevertheless.
>
> Is it necessary to maintain the agent assignment in workflow templates ?
>
> Thanks very much!
> Werner.
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.