Digital Signature

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Tue Jan 21 20:48:21 EST 2003

See service.sap.com/security for details.

There is some info on SSF and SNC on the cd.

using SSF, is no small undertaking.

Do you have public key Encryption access already ?

SAP offers such service as well.

Plenty of time an careful planning is required
before talking this topic !

Long term single sign, secure communication
and obviously the digitally signed documents
can all role out of this undertaking.

good luck,

get people you trust involved !

cheers