User Exit for transaction FB60

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Mon Jan 20 11:56:13 EST 2003

You could try using the Open FI Interface.  You can select the different FI (not workflow) events in transaction BF34 and then link in a function module to do your processing.  There are sample interface FMs available to copy.  I think event 1030 should do the trick in this case.  If you search OSS you will find a whole series of notes on this area (try searching using BKPF CREATED or BF34).

Hope this helps,

Mark

SAP UK.