Transport Configuration and OOW4

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 20 11:55:26 EST 2003

Hi Ken:

The prefix number config OOW4 is only required in systems where you are
creating workflow templates or tasks which is normally in the development
system in a typical landscape. As you correctly observed the number ranges
are transported to all downstream systems.
In your example,you do not require a unique number range prefix in your
stage or production box.

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow/Webflow  PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Business Consulting Services
Phone: 845-691-7861
           T/L 8-320-8440
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........

Ken Susen <Ken.Susen at usa.contiteves.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 01/20/2003
08:48:50 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>