structural organization - relationships

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Sun Jan 19 16:51:41 EST 2003

Hi Sandra,
the best relationship to use is A210 Substitute. (S) A210-> (P2)

The inbox of the position is visible to the holder
(there is none yet (P1) ) and their substitute (P2).

You can also control which workflows by using task classification.
Ie LEAVE but not PAY workflows etc.

Check the archives, this topic is familiar.

Do the workflows do anything more than user decision ?
Then mention this to security people.
They may need to consider this new relationship so the extra auth can be granted.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies
SAP Australia