Triggering a workflow from a function module

Richard V Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 18 16:17:27 EST 2003

Hans,

_EVT_RECEIVER_ID is intended to hold a work item id and is normally
populated when a terminating event is published.

Does the person staring the workflow (requestor) have the correct
authorizations?

Your code looks fine and should work. To get the requestor of the
workflow, I have included _EVT_CREATOR in the event binding to the
WF_INITIATOR element.

Richard Marut
The Consulting Highway, Inc